Building on our heritage we aim to be a future proof 21stcentury business. We will be “the go to” yard on the East Coast for commercial vessel repairs, maintenance and RNLI work and in due course serve the leisure vessel sector. We will be positive contributors to the communities we work in and serve.
“Serving Sea, Wind & Shore”
We aim to do this by:-
- Working as a team
- Providing top class customer service
- Operating in a high trust manner
- Embracing continuous development and improvement in all we do
- Being entrepreneurial but not exploitive
- Taking care of the environment
- Being positive contributors to our local community
- Being a safe and healthy place to work
Eyemouth Marine Ltd as an employer is committed to sharing the benefits of success with employees and local communities where we work.
Eyemouth Marine Ltd
- Do what we say we are going to do and be reliable
- Be good at what we do
- Respect each other and our customers
- Be proactive and helpful
- Communicate clearly
- Make an effort to understand how things work with the business and what is going on
- Step in when needed
- When in doubt do the friendliest thing
- Will not complain needlessly or be a drainer, BE POSITIVE
- Look after the safety of our colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Be open to change, learning from others and prepared to do things in a different way
- Appreciate each other!
We ask that all Eyemouth Marine Ltd employees take time to read and understand this charter and in particular agree to follow the principles of the Eyemouth Marine Ltd team Charter.