We currently have one vacancy at Eyemouth Marine Limited.
Fabrication & Welding Engineer.
We are looking for enthusiastic Fabrication & Welding Engineer, on a permanent role to join our team, you will manufacture and repair precision parts to simple repairs on work vessels, fishing vessels, lifeboats etc.
Eyemouth Marine Ltd is a well established vessel repair company. We primarily serve the fishing fleet of the East coast, carry out repairs to leisure vessels and in addition to servicing RNLI vessels we are the only Scottish yard to be RNLI approved; As well as that we also carry out on shore work for local businesses and individuals.
- Work as part of team of on fabrication or repair work.
- Welding of ferrous and non-ferrous materials as required.
- Preparation and finishing of welded parts or structures.
- Cutting and shaping of materials.
- Use the company forklifts or other relevant lifting equipment to load, manoeuvre or position work pieces or materials.
- Keep clean, tidy & safe their own work areas and general working environment.
- To be an important and integral part of the Team Charter with everyone working together.
Skills and Job Requirements:
- Proven experience with fabrication and engineering equipment.
- Experience in MIG and TIG welding.
- City & Guilds or NVQ in Fabrication, Welding or Practical Engineering disciplines would be advantageous.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings (beneficial).
- Full understanding of health and safety procedures.
- Ability to work with a flexible and lateral thinking approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work unsupervised and also as part of team.
- Driver’s licence is essential.
- 39 hours per week Monday to Friday with some flexible hrs.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience, Semi skill will be considered with full training provided for the right applicant, as a company we have a track record of investing in our staff.
Interested applicants should sen their CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
We are always interested in hearing from people with relevant skills and experiences, if that sounds like you, please send us your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a great addition to our team, and we would be happy to keep your details on file.